Exploring my City || Art Gallery of Ontario

A week ago, I visited the Art Gallery of Ontario (or AGO for short). Even though I wasn't there for very long, I managed to snap some pics. I hope this post inspires you to go out more often and see what you can find in your city :)

By the way, this trip to the AGO was free. Often, museums or galleries will have certain days/times of the week where there people can have free entry (sometimes this is limited to students only, though). So, before you plan any trips, check to see if you can get in for free! haha

This is what you see as soon as you enter. The architecture in this building is AMAZING!


One point perspective. Although, it is better to see things from more than one perspective irl


The epitome of art. Red Square with lines and an off-centered circle.
A lot of deep thinking to be done on this painting.



Till next time!
--J



Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.