Almost New Year!


I can't believe 2015 is almost over! Feels like the year's barely started, and now its over. Feels like these years just get shorter and shorter, eh?

I feel like many people make many new year's resolutions; at the start of the year, they're super motivated and stick to all of them. But, as the months pass, one by one, the resolutions are forgotten. It's a vicious cycle that gets repeated year after year.

If we concentrate all of our motivation of being a better person towards a few resolutions instead of many, we might actually make it to the end of the year. This year, I've come up with just two resolutions for myself, and I think everyone else should have at least these two on their list, too.

1. Try to see the best in every situation

Often, its pointless to jump to the worst situation. This is something I do a lot, and its draining. And, (obviously) everything is okay in the end, I mean, we made it this far and we're still alive, right? Instead of freaking out, and jumping to the worst conclusions, try to stay calm, and know that everything will be okay in the end.

2. Spend sensitively

By this, I mean to save money, and only buy things you really need. I know that many people say "Money shouldn't matter," and they're right, but, as a poor uni student, I can say that it really does. And I really need to conserve in that aspect.


Care to share some of your resolutions in the comments below?

--J

2 comments

Powered by Blogger.