Back-to-School DIY|Notebooks



As school comes rolling around the corner, I decided to prep myself by making a few cheery notebooks to prepare myself for the first semester!

The stripy paper and the one duck pattern are from Michael's. The watermelon print was painted by yours truly (don't hesitate to ask if you want a tutorial!), and the teal ombré was painted by me, too. Also, the circle labels were made on Photoshop.

I think these look quirky, and will definitely make me more excited to take notes and study. (although, what's inside will be the complete opposite of quirky and "exciting" LOL)

If anyone has questions on the production of these, please let me know, I'd love to answer your questions :)  


UPDATE: Click here for an updated, in-depth blog post tutorial on how to do this!!!!

10 comments

  1. Hey how did you make these? I love them and would love to see how to make them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for asking!! And thank you so much for your compliment haha. Since back-to-school is (unfortunately) right around the corner, I thought I would do a post on it in August. Please stick around for the tutorial! :)

      Delete
  2. please hurry and post the answers please
    this is a great idea and most love it and even more probably would if you tell us how to make them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful notebooks! Great job!!
    Thanks for sharing with us :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What font did you use for the labels?

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Thanks for the inspiration! Definitely gonna do something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are super cute!!! definitely using these for back to school inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with the ombre one <3 I'd really like to know how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. were did u get thease from

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.