HOW TO: Get rid of Mountainous Pimples

Have you ever had a pimple so large you thought it might have its own gravitational field? Well, fear not because I have the solution! (Yes, I did intend to sound like a bad infomercial.)

Anyways, there's this thing I've been doing for a few times, and it's seemed to have worked every time so I thought I'd share it with you guys.

You can get this from the Body Shop
Here's my secret: Every time you feel one of those really huge pimples starting to form, use a 1-2 of drops of tea tree oil (like the one shown in the picture) and rub over the area. Repeat for a few days until you feel that the eruption has passed. Even though the pimple bump is there for a few days, it never progresses into an actual pimple! (does that make sense?) Note, a little goes a long way!

Tea tree oil is an excellent way to get rid of an oncoming pimple because of its antimicrobial properties. This removes the bacteria that are the cause of the pimple so that the pimple stops developing. Note that tea tree oil (and other acne treatments) might also dry your skin out, so remember to moisturize!!

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.